Asher through the years:

We haven't gotten around to 2 year pictures yet, but hopefully soon he won't HATE when I get the camera out and he'll be able to sit still for more than 2 seconds.
Just went to the Dr. for his 2 year appt. 85% in height, 20%weight. And a reminder that he DOES NOT tolerate shots at all. He wouldn't take a step for 2 days.
Asher is always on the go. He has ruined more things than all of my other kids combined. (Including my camera lens, new cabinet, and other expensive things. I don't want to get into it or I may cry...) He doesn't like to sit still so he hasn't seen tv shows. All my other kids liked a character or something at this age. Carter: Bob the builder, Backyardigans. Savanna: Elmo. Halle: Dora. Asher has no idea. He loves the music on frozen though. He can turn on spotify on my phone or iPad and head right for the frozen music. He also loves to eat cereal, chobani champions yogurt, apples, juice, broccoli, and I could go on and on. I probably should just write the things he won't eat. That's just a tiny list. He climbed out of his crib at 18 months so he's been in a big boy bed since then. He's actually done pretty well. He will climb on anything, really. He will climb up and get a cup out of the tallest cabinet if not fast enough getting him a drink. His favorite songs include Let it Go, Wheels on the Bus, Old McDonald, 5 little monkeys, In the Hall of the Mountain King, and anything with a good dance beat. He loves to sing and dance. And do somersaults when he gets really excited. He loves playing with "the kids". He thinks he's as big as they are.
Today is Groundhog day and the Superbowl. Luckily, our friends that invited us over happen to be master cake makers. His cake should be spectacular. We also decided for his birthday this year instead of gifts we are doing a little family vacation. We are heading down to Moab for a few nights in a hotel with a pool and some hiking around. His favorite thing is when we are all together. Should be fun. Plus, I won't have more toys cluttering my house that nobody plays with. Win/win.
That's our little Asher basher in a nutshell. We sure like him.









3 comments:
Gosh, he was an adorable baby!! He sounds like Luke with the shots, Luke wouldn't walk for 2 days either! Stinkers!! That cake is darling. I love the idea of a mini vacation instead of toys. We already have way too many toys and Hank doesn't even play with any.
So cute! I can't believe he is 2 already! Time sure flies!
How fun to see all those pictures of him! Happy birthday to the little man!
Post a Comment