Friday, January 24, 2014

iPhone life.

We are so boring.  Really, I tried to blog on Sunday but I didn't have anything to write.  I haven't been taking pictures of my family so I don't have much to work with.  This week has been pretty routine.  Usual.  All I can come up with is a bunch of phone pictures.  I don't love phone pictures.  But I guess they are better than nothing.


 Sledding at grandma's.  Asher is a fan.
 Profile.
 Loves to sing Frozen.
 Easy Bake Oven adventures.  Asher ate it before we could cook it.  "It is unreasonable for a child to wait for a light bulb to cook brownies."  Monica Gellar.
 Little Hal isn't so little anymore.
 Carter was student of the month for January.  When the principal asked him why he was chosen he said it was because he asked a boy to play with him at recess because he didn't have any friends.  I was so proud.  I may have even had a few tears.  He's a good boy.
 This is his face when he knows he's in trouble.
 Weirdo.  Eating popcorn and playing catch phrase alone.
My breakfasts lately.  
Feel free to turn down the sound.   I didn't realize how annoying my voice was...:)

1 comment:

KW said...

It looks like you have more going on than we do! I sat down to blog and nothing to write either!