So my plan was to blog Sunday morning. It's now Thursday. Better luck next time.
This week has been pretty average. Piano lessons, scouts, young women's, tumbling, school, homework, listening to the Frozen soundtrack over and over and over...
I didn't take many pictures.
So I'm going to add a few of my favorite texts in Volume 1 of Texts out of Context. One of my favorite funny bloggers does these and they are hilarious. I only have a few and maybe they are only funny to me, but here you go.
(These are all texts I have received lately.)
I'm sitting here on my one pound heavier butt and watching episode after episode. I want chocolate too, by the way.
Word. Tri outs would have been better.
What if you broke a huge case by calling the sheriff's office.
I know. I really have no idea what her deal is but she is not acting right since she got to Idaho.
Way to go. With your dark hair you look like a Gilmore Girl.
Ha! Get your bond facts straight.
*Mind, I'm a bit disappointed. I thought there would be more from you. Step up your game!
1 comment:
No fair! I hardly ever text you ... we always just call, or mom is in on the convo. I've been thinking about doing another one of these lately, but I never blog.
Post a Comment