So it has been quite a while. I really hope to get back into this. It might take a bit though. So as to ease myself in, here is a iphone photodump from the last half of the summer.
Dancing and talent shows in front of the mirror.
Asher just likes the condiments.
I colored my hair brown and we headed to a REAL game. Love RSL.
I hosted the eyebrow party and the girls wanted in on the action. It was great.
Carter was the grand champion at the Pine Wood Derby. He killed everybody. That's what it's about, right?
I live in a pretty place. I am also loving the fall weather!
This little girl made me rip out her tooth. It bled for 20 minutes but she couldn't be happier. And even better, the tooth fairy remembered to show up!
Asher likes to set up blankets and pillows and read. Everyday.
We had fun at South Weber days way back in August. Mike was the South Weber Idol champ at my prodding and won $200!
Look at that crazy kid. I just love him.







4 comments:
Yay! Glad you are back!
Whoops, that was me not Jared, I don't think he says yay!
Ha! I was thinking it sounded just like him...😉
I love all of these things.
And I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time ... we need to plan our photo day. Deltie is going to be too big for her Halloween outfit if we don't get her into it soon :)
Post a Comment