Kourt is my hero. First of all, she took Carter to Canada for 10 days. He LOVED it. It will have to be another post. But she also brought some barn wood back from her Grandpa's barn and helped me put it up in my bathroom that I hated but didn't know what to do with it. She's quite handy.
Hal learned how to ride her bike. Age 4.5.
Great grandma and grandpa Gunnell's house.
Back to school.
Poor Hal doesn't get to go to school this year. She is heartbroken. She barely missed the deadline. Plus, she's already had 2 years of preschool and is pretty smart already so I didn't want her to be bored in school next year so she is doing preschool here at home with me and abcmouse.com which we have loved. She also has a special music class that I'm in love with and tumbling. We are trying to keep her busy. If you have any ideas for me, please send them my way!
This is pretty much how my days go with this girl.
That's two days in a row. Hopefully I can keep up the blogging a time or two a week. That's my goal. Wish me luck.




3 comments:
Love the barn wood, I want to do something like that in Luke's room, I may ask for tips!
I love that you're blogging again. And your bathroom looks fantastic. And I love your kid's school outfits.
AND - thank you for taking pictures on G&G's back deck. I love that.
Post a Comment