Saturday, January 5, 2013

Attitude...

This post could have gone any number of directions depending on which child I chose to write about.  This one is dedicated to my little Asher.  He has a WONDERFUL attitude.  For all the trials he's been dealt lately, he's been resilient, cheerful, funny, and as charming as ever.  Oh, that I could be like him.  I imagine myself with 2 broken legs and I assure you I would be sitting on the couch watching tv and eating ice cream.  No question.  This little guy has starting crawling again, pulling up to things, and scooting along the couch and his crib.  He's incredible.  He's so mobile that these 11 month photos turned out to be a complete disaster.  We'll try again in a week or so.







5 comments:

Kira said...

I want to hold him, the last picture is so awesome. And these pictures are not a disaster.

Gina said...

What a stud. I want to be like him, too!

Kylene said...

I think these pictures are lovely. He is such a trooper and so are you! I can't imagine this being easy on mama! Attitude is everything, right. :)

Mindy said...

He's the best. I think the pictures turned out great, and I like your cute blog. I usually look at your blog on my reader so I never see it. It's very cute.
Hope to see you soon :)

Kaycee said...

Oh my gosh, Steph! Asher could not be any cuter! Well done on that one! (And the good-looking rest, of course)