No matter what I do, it seems it's always messy at our house. Sometimes it makes me anxious, and sometimes it's totally worth it to me if it buys me 20 minutes. Know what I mean?
Asher's favorite thing lately? Ripping up paper, especially thin magazine paper. It's great.
Another thing that is messy but good is the snow--and boots and snow clothes that go along with it. I think our particular little town gets a TON of snow. We had a great storm this last weekend. We got a snow day at school and everything.
But one day, far too soon, my house will be clean all the time because these sweet little spirits will be grown up and on their own. And I KNOW that I will miss it terribly. I feel SO BLESSED to have these little munchkins around to make our house feel lived in. So, for now, if you're at my home and it appears that a tornado passed through, please just smile and excuse our mess.



No comments:
Post a Comment