Tuesday, December 4, 2012

10 Months.

It has been 10 months since this little bundle of joy joined our family.  It would be an understatement to say that we're all a little smitten with him.  I think he breaths a sigh of relief every time those kids go to school because he knows he'll have a few short hours free from being dragged all over.  He's such a happy little guy.  We just love him.
Lately:  He loves dancing.  He loves pulling things off my Christmas tree.





5 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

What a qt!!

Kylene said...

I have Liv on my lap and she was jammin right along with him. Such a cute little guy!

Gina said...

I love that little guy, from afar. Can't wait to see him and the rest of your fam this month!

Mindy said...

Don't tell the other kids, but he's my favorite right now. I love that he's starting to look like a toddler...

Lorien said...

What?! Those moves are killing me! What a little gem