Here are a few pictures of the girls trimming the tree. Carter was at his little buddy's house so he didn't make it for the first few pictures. A note about the tree. It is full of ornaments made at school. Little homemade atrocities that I adore. I am so thankful to have them even if it means that my tree isn't a pretty designer tree. There will be time for that later and I AM SURE that I will miss having the kids put up their little popsicle stick snowmen and stars. Another thing I am thankful for is a 6th little stocking to hang by the fireplace. What would we do without our little Asher. He's a dream.
Not to forget: Hal was telling me all about cousin Megan and her diarrhea that had princesses on it and even 2 keys. She thought she was so lucky. (DIARY--HA!)





1 comment:
Cute pictures! We still need to get our tree up .... we're debating over a real tree or not, and Luke wants to make homemade ornaments.
I guess Hal will have to have a diarrhea waiting for her under the tree this year ... she kills me.
Post a Comment