Little Asher following me around as we make sure rooms are clean.
I got this little beauty at a white elephant party last weekend and couldn't be more thrilled. I set it up in the girl's room while they were asleep and they woke up so excited. They loved the color changing LED lights. And they happily got all the ornaments they had made at school and put them on. Talk about a win-win!
Hal ran in so excited to tell me something.
Maybe it was that she found Alice in Wonderland on the iPad.
This is where I found her a few minutes later. In my closet. Apparently Asher kept trying to get her.
I can just hear him now. "What...you can't just sit where I can reach it or I'm gonna get it!"
Monday is laundry day around these parts.
Hal and I playing Zingo while Asher has a morning nap and Manna is at school and we work on laundry.
This is a great game for littles if you're needing an extra gift.
A bit later we run and grab Savanna and her buddy Ben. Then we dive into homework. She is a great little reader.
And shortly after that the laundry is done and ready to be put away. This is my least favorite part.
Anyway, things must have gotten a bit busier after this because that is all the pictures I have. Darn. I'll do better next time. Am I normal? What do you do in a day?











2 comments:
I mostly love that Hal hid in the closet.
And I love laundry, it's easily my favorite chore.
I don't mind folding the laundry, but I'm with you Steph, putting it away is definitely my least favorite! I love this documentation of your day.
Post a Comment