Just returned from a weekend in Delta. It makes me wish I grew up on a farm. As long as that farm was in walking distance of a Target. Anyway, aren't grandparents great?
fun posts! looks like u guys have been busy having fun! I am jealous you are sewing still and....my sewing maching just collects dust. I was really getting into our sewing projects!! I love your new pillow.
3 comments:
So cute. I love their couches. All of your kids told me they had a great time and love those grandparents, just so you know.
fun posts! looks like u guys have been busy having fun! I am jealous you are sewing still and....my sewing maching just collects dust. I was really getting into our sewing projects!! I love your new pillow.
Looks like tons of fun and Grandma and Grandpa look so happy to have you guys visit:)
Post a Comment