Last weekend I was with my sisters-in-law and let me tell you, they are pretty great girls. They are smart, stylish, funny, healthy, and great mothers. So, I picked their brains while I had a few days with them. I came away with a few of their favorite things. I added a few of mine as well. And here they are in no particular order.
Hair/makeup:
Bosley hair conditioner- thickens hair
Wen hair shampoo. I tried my moms and I think I like it.
Bazooka, Lincoln Park After Dark= great nail polish colors
Trucco Make-up, especially eyeshadow
Seche Vite- fingernail polish top coat
Urban Decay: Naked and Naked 2. Can be found at Sephora
Websites/Blogs:
sewinginnomandsland.com
highheelsandbubblegum.blogspot.com
http://www.iammommahearmeroar.net/
chocolatecoveredkatie.com
powerofmoms.com
greenereating.com
Books (especially parenting books):
10 Mindful Minutes by Goldie Hawn
Last Child in the woods by Richard Louv
The Entitlement Trap by Richard and Linda Eyre
Brittany curled her hair by tucking it into an elastic headband. It was pretty cool.
Stacy made delicious oreo cookies she found on Pinterest.
Gina has been making cute tile coasters.
Anybody else have anything to add? I'm always looking for new favorite things.
p.s. Happy Birthday to one of my very favorite people in the entire world. My sister Mindy.
2 comments:
Thank you for the birthday shout-out! And for your SIL list, I love having blogs and websites to look up while working graves ...
You're so sweet to us!
Post a Comment