We are heading back to school tomorrow so I thought I'd take a few pictures in honor of the big day. I am quite ready for school to start this year. My little Savanna is starting kindergarten. She's growing up so quickly. She never really has her hair down so she looks different to me. Like she's 16 or something. Where is the time going?
And Carter. What can I say. He's not loving pictures lately. And that's fine because I don't know how many I can take with his crazy tooth. Can you see it? It's atrocious. And so begin the awkward years. No, [mostly] joking. He's a great kid.
And little Hal. She was so excited for her new outfit. She's more than excited for preschool to start.
Our great little neighbor girls. Ella and Emmie. What would I do without them to entertain the girls?
And I'm really bugged that Savanna's not in focus in this so just enjoy it small. It looks better if you don't blow it up.
I'm pretty sure leggings will always be baggy on her. Love my little Hal-bear.
More pictures to come of the actual day. Have a great week.








5 comments:
I forgot Savanna was starting kindergarten. How exciting! They all look too cute, and I love the desk and books and signs. I guess I better steal your ideas since Megan starts preschool this week too.
LOOOOOOVVVEEEE ur pictures!! So fun!! And cute skirts!
Darling props and even cuter kids - tooth and all! :)
They're so big! Wish them luck today ... maybe we could sew Hal some leggings that work like leggings :)
Super cute pics! Where did you take them? And where did you find that desk??? It is so awesome! Perfect for those pictures! You are so good and so creative. How are they liking school? I still need you to help me with my blog. Maybe now that I have kiddos in school I can find time for it. Is it still Ok if I call you sometime? We miss you guys! Let's plan something soon! And when are you going to Disney?
Post a Comment