Thursday, August 16, 2012

The day that...(Phone picture dump)

 The day (or days) we had snow cones in the afternoon.
 The day that we played the wii for FHE.
 The day I sewed a pillow for my couch.
 The day Hal took a nap.
 The day this one helped in the kitchen.
 The day I made this burlap table runner for $3 instead of paying $50 at PB.
 The day the neighborhood played play dough.
 The day Hal insisted on wearing her dress backwards to church.
 The day my mom and sister came to help me paint my house.
 The day our fun neighborhood had a huge party.

 The day Mike took me to a RSL game.
 The day more friends came over to play in the water.

 The day my little one turned 6 months old.  He loves to sit.
 The day we went to Target.  See?  Target makes everybody happy.
 The day my new rug came.
 The day we went to 7 Peaks.
 The day I made spinach ice cream and we all loved it.

 Painting day.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm in iv therapy today and showed everyone your family picture--Barb and Isabel say Hi. Did you get my check?

Mindy said...

I can't believe Asher is that big. Or me. That was a fun painting day...

The Adams Family said...

Cute blog! I loved all the pictures!!

Stacy B said...

I love this! How fun to remember the regular day-to-day stuff of life.