After taking a little break from blogging, I think I'm ready to give it a go again. I really like the documenting for my family. They love to look at our blog books. So, here we go.
Our little city had Country Fair Days. It was fun. I like living in a little town. The kids made out like bandits at the parade. Can I just say that I hate taffy?? Throw string cheese and carrots! I just love this picture of little Rhett. Aren't little boys funny?
We have spent nearly every evening jumping on the trampoline with our wonderful neighbors. I just love that the kids are surrounded by fun little friends.
This last weekend we headed up to Wolf Creek for a fun family weekend. We spent a day boating. The kids love it. Even Hal joined in the fun this time. What a bunch of brave kiddos.
We finally attempted a family picture. I don't know that we have many of all 6 of us yet. Sadly, this was the best we got. I think that's going to be the best I'm gonna get from a 7 year old boy. Oh, Carter and his poor teeth. We're trying to squeeze in a few more things before school starts. My, how summer has flown by. I've got to say though, the organizing and schedule part of me is really looking forward to some structure. The kids are almost getting bored and it's hard to do fun activities all the time with Asher. He's still napping 3 times a day (blessedly!).
So there you have it. After a much needed slow blogging summer, I'm going to try a little harder to keep up. Feel free to check up on us!








6 comments:
Cute picture! Love Carters smile :)
I love that family picture! It was so fun to spend time with you all last weekend. Emerson is missing her cousins!
I'm just glad the blue eyeliner eyebrow made it in a picture. :)
I miss you guys!!!!
Cute family picture. If you want me to come take some for you, I'd love an excuse to hang out with you guys ... listen to me, as if I'm some sort of photographer. Ha.
I'm glad you had fun at the family weekend, I just love tubing. And hate it.
When does your kid's school start? Mine go back on Tuesday. Let's plan something.
Sometimes I read your posts and think we are the same person... only you are prettier and much more organized... but we think the same, and that's something. :)
Post a Comment