Mike was heading to the store and didn't want to take her. I asked her to stay with me. Her response?
"Why? Do you want a prisoner?"
When I asked her what a prisoner was she told me it was one of those people...and she sort of trailed off and walked out of the room.
We were jumping on the trampoline, just the two of us, when she looked at me and smiled.
"We're just hanging out, huh, mom. " I love hanging out with her.
And so I don't forget, Carter calls Asher's BUMBO chair a BIMBO chair. It's great.
p.s. I'm having a Norwex party tomorrow night at my house. 7pm. Please come!

3 comments:
Haha! She kills me! Prisoner!!! LOL!
ha ha! funny hal. I can't believe how grown up they all look. i wish emerson had gotten your family's rapunzel hair-growing gene! Can't wait to see you next week!
I love her facial expressions. And her spunk. What a dream ...
Post a Comment