Summer is rushing by. We've now lived in our new house for a month. I realize that I have yet to put up any pictures. I'm working on it. I'm doing a little sprucing up here and there so I'll be posting pictures shortly. We are loving our new neighborhood. The kids have spent nearly every minute outside playing and making new friends. Our neighbors are great. Plus, I love our new little community. We are close to so many fun things. We have been to the splash pad, up the canyon to a ski resort for hiking and a gondola ride, Target and Costco a few times each week (sometimes just for fun!) and swimming lessons at 2 different locations. That one wore me out.
Here are my iphone pics. Sorry instagram friends. These are probably all duplicates. I'll get my real pictures off my real camera another time.
Hal told me she was "sun-babing", she's a sun babe-er.
Swimming lessons were a hit. These kids are fish.
One of our favorite summer time treats- snow cones! Flavor with 100 % juice concentrate and you don't have to worry as much about all the bad stuff.
Splash pad.
Gondola, hike.
Big kid who thinks he can stand up.
Fun Treehouse Museum.
First time at the pool.
That is Savanna. She jumped off the diving board. Carter jumped off the high dive. Brave kids.
Today it is raining. I believe that it's a direct answer to prayer from members of the church all over Utah to help with all the fires. My testimony is strengthened.
I've been loving Wimbledon and the Olympic trials on tv. I can't get enough of the gymnastics and swimming.
A few pinterest projects that have been successes:
Healthy Chocolate Chip Granola bars
I'm currently on day 5. It feels good.
Coconut No bakes--delicious if you like coconut

Salmon Foil dinner. Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes. Yummy.
And that's all for today. Enjoy your summer!







1 comment:
I love all of those pictures.
I'm excited to take them swimming (despite the fact that I look AWESOME in a swimsuit). Do I dare take them to 7 Peaks by myself? Or do I need Lucas? Mom wants to paint with you.
Post a Comment