I didn't realize how much we've done this summer until I downloaded the pictures. These are the last half of June and the first part of July. All unedited. Enjoy. Or don't. I won't feel too badly if you can't make it though.
Family reunion.
Swimming lessons.
4th of July sugar cookies
Gondola ride and hike.
Treehouse museum. The kids were part of a play. Halle was a peasant.
Swimming on the 4th of July.
Fun with the Webbers. We miss them!
Cute girls.
Not a fan of food yet.
Splash pad with our new WONDERFUL friends.












4 comments:
Cute kids. I had to look at the one with Mike holding Asher on the gondola like 4 times ... he so looks like Dad to me.
We're excited for Saturday.
Cute pictures! Looks like you have been very busy! Let's plan something else before the summer is over! When are you guys free???
And... What format is your blog? I like how the pictures are so big, but I can't figure out how to change mine like that! Help!!! You are the expert!
I enjoyed them all - especially the girls by the pool - they are too cute together! And Hal looks more like Princess Leah than a peasant. :) And mini Scott is still as cute as ever - can't wait to spend time with all of you!
looks like your enjoying ever bit of your summer!! Can't wait to see you guys again! Great pictures!
Post a Comment