For the past little while now I've been focusing on being healthier in my little family. We've been trying to eat healthy food and get rid of the chemicals all around us. There is so much to learn! Then my new neighbor invited me over for a NORWEX party. I'd never heard of it. It is AMAZING! This is a line of cleaning products that use only water and microfiber cloths to clean your entire house. You can get rid of all the dangerous chemicals you have. You don't have to worry about your kids getting into anything. I was planning a trip to Costco to get some Tide, Clorox wipes, and paper towels. For the same price, I got the Household package and it will last me years. I won't have to buy paper towels again. And the laundry detergent bag for $20 will do 300 loads in my HE washer. This is saving me time and money. Plus I'm healthier and helping the environment. You can watch this little video to see more.
I wanted to have a party but I don't know very many people in my neighborhood and they just had a party not too long ago. Plus, I wanted to tell people I knew about it and how cool it was so they could use it to. So I decided to do a catalog party. I have a few catalogs at my house, or you can look online to see the products. NORWEX. I have some things at my house to come try out if you're close enough. I've been loving my stuff. If you decide you want anything, just contact me to place your order. If you order online then I won't get credit for it. stephaniebladen@gmail.com.
Why I like it: I was just complaining the other day to a friend how my kitchen cloths were always stinky. I had to change them every day. I don't like sponges either. I feel like the germs just soak up and grow. I haven't really loved my all-natural cleaners. But I really love my microfiber cloths. The fibers are 1/6 the size of a human hair. The Norwex cloths are 1/100th the size. Plus, they have silver woven in. Silver has antibacterial properties so it picks up all the germs with the tiny microfiber and then the silver kills all the bacteria. It doesn't smell!!! And now I only need water to clean my entire house! Plus, the cloths are really soft.
What I ordered:
I got the laundry detergent and dryer balls. The laundry detergent lasts 300 loads. You only use 1 tsp per load. And it's all natural. The dryer balls replace dryer sheets. I didn't know, but they are some of the worst and most dangerous chemicals.
I got the household package. It has the enviro cloth, window cloths, and dust mitt. They are all antibacterial.
I also got the body pack. I have been washing my face with this every night. It takes off all my make-up. Even mascara. With just water. Plus, it draws all the bacteria into the cloth. This is great for zits and excema. You can use it all over your body. Plus, I've been using it for several days and it's not gross and stinky! You just throw it in your washer once every week or two and you're good.
What I still want:
The kitchen cloths (that don't get stinky!)
Mattress cleaner: I learned that after just two years your pillow can weigh up to two pounds more than it did originally due to dead skin, dust mites, and dust mite feces. I about puked. And mattresses after five years doubled in weight because of the same stuff. Sick. A lot of people are allergic to dust mites. It's partly why you have a stuffy nose when you wake up. This is a spray you use once every four months on your mattresses, bedding, and fabric furniture. It gets rid of all that disgusting stuff naturally. No chemicals! People that have been taking asthma medications for years have been able to stop after using this.
I really want the mop too. Dust really shows on my floor in my new house. This mop can be used dry (the dry mop uses static electricity to draw stuff in) or wet with just water. I really want one. It comes with a long handle to do walls too.
I want this toothbrush also. It self sanitizes within hours. Have you seen that Myth busters about all the germs that are in toothbrushes? Little droplets from the toilet that land on your toothbrush? Makes me sick. The silver in the toothbrush kills the germs.
Customer specials:
Hostess benefits:
I just love going to home parties for stuff. It can be for anything. I like getting out with just girls, eating girly snacks, and spending money on stuff. Weird, I know. If you want to book a party, you can. My friend Amy can travel to your house or you can do a catalog party like me. It's easy!
Let me know if you have any questions! I learned a lot more at the party I went to but I don't have enough room to talk about it all. I'll be closing my party next Monday July 2nd so contact me before then if you want anything! And remember, all the products have a 60 day money back guarantee if you don't like it. And the cloths are guaranteed for 2 years but the lady at my party said her friend has been using the same one for 10 years. I know I'm a nerd for liking cleaning products so much, but I'm ok with it.










2 comments:
I just went to a party too and I love their stuff! I would buy something except I'm hosting my own party in a couple weeks. Jen Robinson just became a consultant. It is so easy to clean with and I love not having stinky rags in my kitchen! Good luck with your party!
This isn't about your cleaning products. Sorry. But Lucas may want some ... I'll get back to you.
I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award. Congratulations! If you wish to receive it, it's kind of like a chain letter - you have do some things and then forward it along. 1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Congrats!
Post a Comment