Thursday, March 22, 2012

We made it.

We survived.  We are here.  We are unpacked and the house is decorated.  We are loving it.  I mean, I've been to Target twice this week already and it's only Thursday morning.  Who knows what the rest of the week will bring??!  Carter's new school is great.  I was worried about him but he's doing great.  I guess it's fun to be the new kid when you're young. We've been to the wonderful library.  Carter got his own card.  They had Newsies which I had been dying to watch.  Anybody else love Newsies?  I was going crazy not being able to go the library so this is a treat! The weather has been wonderful and we found a glorious new big park with a splash pad.  We get to see Mike every night.   We are really close to so many things {read: shopping}.  We're going to check out the new City Creek Center or Mall.  Mike had a tour of it and said it's awesome.  I even snuck in a short nap.  It's wonderful not packing all the time.  I'll get my camera out and get to work, but here are a few phone pictures for now.
 Goodbye old house.




              

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So happy for you! You deserve this! I am also jealous! :) Can't wait to come down and visit!