Mike works about a block away and in a few months they are moving to the same block as the mall. We'll definitely be meeting Mike for lunch and then shopping as often as he'll let us! Boy, oh boy, do I love living close to good stores.
3 of my 4 munchkins.
Cello guy from the Piano Guys. Check out their amazing videos on youtube. They are all great. This one is one of my favorites.
Sweet fountain with fire in it. How did they do it? Can you see the fire?
Deseret Book signing event. Alex Boye. The singer for the Peponi video.
John Bytheway. Love him. Gerald Lund. I really liked Undaunted. Anybody else?
And that doesn't even begin to cover it. The food. The stores. You have to see it.
Part 2 of this post:
Asher is 7 weeks old. Where does the time go. Here is Hal trying to hold him. I bet he outweighs her sooner than later.








5 comments:
I will come shop with you!! Lorien and I are in a biggest loser competition at work and if either of us win we're splitting the $1000 prize....we would love to make it a City Creek shopping spree!
I love that you're close... and I love cute Hal, already she can barely hold him. He totally looks like Dad.
You know I love a good shopping trip, count me in!!
I feel like I finally know what Asher looks like now! Does that mean I'll know what Seth looks like finally at 7 weeks!? They change so fast.
So glad you are so happy! I can't wait to come visit you!
Post a Comment