He's very mellow. Rarely cries. Sort of just grunts when he's hungry until I feed him.
HATES being naked. It is one of the two times he cries. So he hates his bath.
Started really staring into my eyes. LOVE it.
The kids love him but they all have a cold so I don't let them close and it's killing them.
Starting to fit into 0-3 clothes this week.
Loves to listen to music.
Is a little spoiled. He sure gets held a lot. We can't help ourselves.
He scrunches up his forehead all the time and I like it.
2. It's crazy sock day at Savanna's school. This picture was taken 2 seconds before she fell down. She is a little bit of a klutz and I love it.
March: Week 1- Office space
The kids love to play on the computer. It is one of our most used rooms.
My decorating friend Melissa helped me arrange these picture frames above the computer and I love how it looks. Now I just need to update the pictures. They are 3 years old. Oops. This is the room that has the piano. I love playing the piano. We got this piano before we bought a car. Music means a lot to us. See the cute music stand in the corner? Mindy got it for me last year and it is so pretty. I really like this room.
4. One of my favorite pianists, William Joseph, just released a beautiful collection of hymns on the piano. http://william-joseph.com/ You can get ¨Come Thou Fount" for free. It is beautiful.
5. We are on our way to Grandma's house and couldn't be more excited! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
*Bonus: I thought of another one. We have a little blog for Mike's brother Tyler who just left on his mission. Check it out to see what he's been up to in Africa. Tyler's Mission Blog







5 comments:
I love his crinkly forehead.
I'm glad you guys are coming down, we're excited to hang out with you.
So sweet, is his hair looking a little red? Too cute! I am a 2 and 90% thinned out.....
Very cute! Thank you so much for doing Tyler's mission blog. It is seriously awesome! I would be happy to help with it so let me know if you need me to.
He is soooo adorable! I love reading your blog and looking at all your beautiful pics!!!!
He is soooo adorable! I love reading your blog and looking at all your beautiful pics!!!!
Post a Comment