Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Don't want to forget.

This is a post about things I don't want to forget or pictures that didn't fit in with any other post.  
We had a few GREAT friends in our last neighborhood.  We sure don't want to forget them.  They are the sort of friends that you just keep in contact with though.  So I'm not too worried.  
 Savanna and Ky
Carter and Shay.
 Carter and Logan
 Meeting Big Blue.  All the kids love him.  They are getting pretty good at the fight song.

Savanna and Rylee
 Packing up the house. Thank you so much mom and mind.  I wouldn't have survived without you.
I sure love this pretty girl.  
Carter's first grade teacher Miss Smith.  She's the greatest.  I totally believe he could skip second grade entirely.  She was so good.  On his last day they had a going away part for him and all signed this basketball.  Then the whole class told him why they liked him.  It was pretty much the cutest thing ever.  I still bawl thinking about it.  It was such a good class with wonderful friends.  
One last funny.
This is me.  We have been to Target 5 times in the past 7 days.  I love it!

No comments: