Sunday, March 11, 2012

Asher smiled.

Asher smiled at me today.  On purpose.  He looked right at me and smiled-twice.  And it melted my heart.  I love him.  I love being his momma.  I don't care that I have to get up in the night.  I don't care that I was sick for months, gained a bunch of weight, couldn't bend over, had to go through labor and delivery, or hurt for weeks.  It was worth it to see him smile at me.
(Ok, I realize he isn't smiling in this picture.  It's hard to catch those smiles at first.  I'll get one though.  This picture will just have to do for now because I think he's cute.)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love those moments!!!!! He is such a doll!

Melissa Hernandez said...

awwww...im so glad u came over for a playdate so i could hold him....he's so prec!