Love, love, LOVE his hair! I think it is so cute when they tuck their fists up under their chin! I hope you are getting some rest. Asher could not be any cuter!!
I just realized I was so excited to see him and we got chatting away that I left the announcement at your house. Blonde moment. He seriously is so presh!!!
14 comments:
Love, love, LOVE his hair! I think it is so cute when they tuck their fists up under their chin! I hope you are getting some rest. Asher could not be any cuter!!
Adorable!!!!
So, so sweet! Love the b&w feet. Kissing babies toes is one of my favorite things. :)
So cute! Great job on the pics!
Very good looking baby!
His cuteness is beyond words!!
Lovely! I need to hold him right now!!!
Precious! Congrats you guys!
How precious! I want to hold him!!
He's so YUMMY!
Oh, he is HANDSOME! Look out, ladies! :) Really. What a darling little guy. Give him a smooch for me, and CONGRATULATIONS!
I just realized I was so excited to see him and we got chatting away that I left the announcement at your house. Blonde moment. He seriously is so presh!!!
I love him! He is so perfect. I just want to cuddle him up. I can't wait for him to meet Emry. It's a perfect match! Love ya, Steph!
He is just absolutely adorable! Such awesome pictures, Stephanie!
Post a Comment