Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day...

...from my little HEART BREAKER.


**Hal calls it Valenstime day.  Don't want to forget that.
***These are my Family Life project photos for the week as well.  Topic is Valentines Day.  He's mine little valentine.

9 comments:

Mindy said...

I just love his little face.

JaMilLyN said...

Awww... He is so handsome!

Kari said...

I want some of those soft wrinkles for Valentines day!

MinDee said...

Soo cute!!! What a cute little cuddler.

The Caldwells said...

He's adorable!!!

Kourtney said...

oh my gosh, he is so stinkin cute!

ali monson said...

He is so darn cute. Love his sweet expressions and that awesome hair!

Kylene said...

Oh my! What a handsome fella. Yes, he will surely be a heart breaker.

The Webber's said...

He is SOOO cute! I hope you guys are doing well! I have a cold, so I haven't wanted to come around. Maybe we can do something next week? I want to at least bring you dinner one night.