Now I don't really know a thing about Chinese New Year. I was doing a little reading though and so now I know that it is TODAY! January 23, 2012. AND, this year is the year of the dragon which comes around once every 12 years. It's supposed to be lucky. Apparently, women all over China are trying to get pregnant so they can have a baby this year. Even more, they want boys. You know how the Chinese feel about their boys. That makes me even more excited to have a lucky little boy this year. Hopefully sooner than later! Fun little trivia.
And for a little bonus, Panda Express is giving away Fire Chicken today for free!

2 comments:
Free chicken? Why didn't we make a play date run today? LoL!
Dang. I missed it by a year. Hope my baby boy won't be unlucky!! Headed to get free chicken right now! Thanks for the tip :)
Post a Comment