Family Life Project--Week 4
I am joining (a few weeks late) my fabulous photo friend and mentor Brooke with a fun little project this year. The goal is to post a picture of your family once a week. Then, at the end of the year, you have a fun little portrayal of your family life. Here we go! (I'll try to make up the first 3 weeks sometime soon)
HEIGHT: This week our topic was height. My goal in doing this might be a little different from the other girls participating. I need to be more creative in my photos. So that is my goal. Let me know what you think!
p.s. Please don't hold their outfits against me. They get to dress themselves when we are at home.
Tall shadow.
I was flat on the ground for these shots people. It was rough. I think it took me 5 minutes to get back up!
I love Hal's smirk in this picture. Total sass!
The next two are just for fun...nothing to do with height.
She was trying not to laugh and I was trying to get her to open her eyes. Love her funny teeth.
This little one has developed a love for taking pictures with my camera.







3 comments:
Cute pics!!! What a fun idea!
Cute, cute! And I love that you let your kids dress themselves. It makes this family life project authentic!
What fun! AND SUPER CREATIVE! I love the comparison with the shadow and going for low perspectives! I'm so glad you're joining in!
Post a Comment