Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Recent pictures



 Carter came up with an idea recently that I'm a big fan of.  Whenever he does a big chore for me I pay him with a pokemon card.
Great DI find!  You should read this book if you haven't.  It is the cutest.  
 I made baby brother a comfy blanket and had a little material left over so now he has a matching tie.
 Carter went ice fishing with his grandpa and they caught 6 fish!
 This head tilt picture pose made me laugh.
 Play dough fun.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute pictures! The girls look so big. And Fifteen is my favorite book of all time. I read it again when you sent me that text.

Does baby brother have a name yet?

Kaycee said...

Where in the world do you get your motivation? I am always so impressed with your positive attitude and the fun things you do with your kids. And no worries about being bored. It is okay for a few days... your day of very NOT bored is coming soon!! Good luck! Four is a ball ;)