Before I get to our big news, I have to document a few other things.
Last weekend we surprised the kids and took them to see the lights at Temple Square then stay at a hotel (the fun one with the water park we had stayed at before).
They were excited.
Temple Square was beautiful. I don't know that we had taken the kids to see the Christmas lights before.
Mindy is having a boy and a girl. We are so, so excited!!!
Christmas outfits. I made a little stop into H&M while down in SLC. The girls picked out these cute skirts.
Baby brother. I had a little ultrasound to make sure everything was going well. I was measuring a little big. Turns out I just have weak stomach muscles and a stretched out uterus because I have had so many kids and I could probably lay off the mint m&ms....;) Everything looked great. He was the right size. And as a little bonus I got to see him again. It is so reassuring. I think he looks a little like Savanna. Maybe he has her nose. What do you think? We can't wait to meet him.
Now, BIG NEWS! While we were down in Salt Lake Mike got himself a new job! We couldn't be happier!!!! He will be working for a company the Church owns called AgReserves. They manage the church farms all over the world. He will be doing IT stuff for them like data analysis (I am pretty sure. He can tell you more about it.) We are so proud of him and happy for us! He starts right after the new year. The stressful part is we have to move. He will be working right downtown so we have to decide where to live and sell our house and get a new one. And have a baby soon. And I have to pack while pregnant or with a new baby. And does anybody want to buy our house? And what is your favorite area down there with a decent commute time? I am freaking out a little bit. Mostly very excited, just a little freaking out. So, to our family that lives down there, please tell us your favorite areas. And say a little prayer for me. I am going to need it!!!




7 comments:
Oh my gosh! A new job! That's so exciting! But stressful timing for you. I'm sure everything will work out. We'll start praying that your house sells fast!
WOW! I will say a little prayer for you! I wish I lived closer, I could come help you pack. But Your cute house...you'll get another one :) Congrats on the job, that is so great!!! I can't believe how good of ultrasounds you get. Amazing! Mine were never that great. I can't believe you'll have 4 kids...I'm usually right behind you or right before. Not this time, I guess? I was hoping your pregnancy would jinx me. Guess you just needed to live closer for that to happen. Hang in there! You are an amazing woman!! You can do it!!
Yea for Mike! I can't believe you are selling that beautiful house you just built! I would totally buy it if I had reason to move to Utah, but sadly I don't. Good luck with everything and Merry Christmas! Miss you!
YAY! You will be closer to us!! :) You should move to Saratoga Springs.. its only a 15-20 min commute to downtown! :)
Congratulations on the job! Hopefully you will be closer and we will get to see you once in a while. We just bought a home in South Weber and we love it!! It's about 20 or 30 minutes from down town. We loved living in Farmington too! My bro lives in North Salt Lake and we love that area too! There are lots of good places to live on the wasatch front. If I could afford it I would probably live in Farmington though. Good luck with the house hungting and especailly good luck with the baby.
Congrats on the new job! How sad to leave your brand spankin' new house though. :( Good Luck with all the moving.
Your little guy already looks so darn cute!
Congrats on the new job! and I LOVE the mint M&M's .. they are so addictive!
Post a Comment