Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekend Recap

 We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.  We started out at Mike's parents and most of his siblings were there.  The dinner was delicious.  The kids loved playing with cousins all weekend.  Friday I did a little shopping later in the morning.  The crowds weren't bad.  Then we had another delicious dinner at my grandma's house with my family.  I don't have many pictures of anything, but here are a few of Hal.  She is reading to baby kate and sitting on Brett's lap.  She loves him.  The other kids weren't anywhere to be found.
 On Saturday afternoon Savanna and I went to the Nutcracker Ballet with her favorite little neighborhood girls.  She loved it!
Then Saturday night Mike's entire family went ice skating.  This was the only time I had my camera.  Carter ended up getting Uncle Erik's stomach bug and we left early.  But Hal was the one who threw up in the middle of the night.








All-in-all it was a great weekend.  I love the chance to remember and really be thankful for everything I have, especially my little family.  This year I have been especially thankful for our little baby boy.  I love feeling him move.  We can't wait to meet him.  Now I have to get busy on his little room.  I think I am redoing it.  I can talk Mike into that if it is a Star Wars theme, right?  Wait until you see the finished product before you think I'm a nerd.  :)  Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Thanks for all the fun! And sorry again about Hal! :(

Stacy B said...

Cute pics! It was great to see you guys!