Thursday, November 10, 2011

small trip.

I've mentioned it before, but it bears repeating.  Mike is just wonderful.  This is the latest in his coolness.  Tomorrow is my birthday.  11-11-11.  Pretty cool birthday except I hate odd numbers.  Anyway, months ago I saw the Time Out For Women conference was making a stop in my beloved St. Geo on my birthday.  I told Mike that the only thing I wanted was to attend the conference.  By myself.  He agreed.  So, tonight I am off on a three day mini-vacation ALL BY MYSELF!!!  I know, you're probably thinking, she wanted to spend her birthday away from her family?  Her favorite people?  I had a bit of trouble with it initially, but I decided I see them all the time and just because it was that day shouldn't make a difference.  So I'm going down to see some of my favorite friends, shop, go to lunch, and relax.  I'm making a slight detour to Park City on the way down, coupons in hand.  Did you know it's the Gap family and friends event this weekend?  Hooray!  I'm packed, iPod is charged, (I'm thinking Harry Potter and some Christmas music--don't judge--it's my birthday), and I am excited!
And since I hate a post without a picture, here is a picture of my growing tummy (and the rest of me)...;)
I really am trying to document it.  Who wants to take a picture of yourself when you feel huge though, ya know?  Smiling for me is harder than it should be.  I am Chandler from friends when it comes to pictures.  So this is what you get.  I'm saying I have 10 or 11 weeks left.  Wish me luck.  Yep, there is only one in there.  (If I had a dollar for ever time I heard that I could fund my little trip...)


3 comments:

Kourtney said...

Cute pic and Happy Birthday! I wish I was in St. George with you! Have a great weekend!

Jenny said...

Yay HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! Have FUN :)

Gina said...

That sounds heavenly! Good job taking some time for yourself. Hope you had a fun and rejuvenating time!