My thoughts, lately. I feel like not a lot has been going on, but we've somehow been busy. Maybe it was just Halloween and all the stuff that comes with the end of October. Anyway, things are good at our house. Baby seems to be doing well. My sister is having twins, which at least one will be a boy for my baby to play with thanks to the sheer will of his father, Lucas. We're excited. It snowed today for the first time of the season and I couldn't be more thrilled. I think I'm in the minority, but I LOVE the snow. Maybe living away from it for a few years makes me appreciate it more. I think it is magical. I've been finding fun things on pinterest and even making some of the recipes and crafts. Here are a few of my successes.
Coconut-banana-bread This is the first banana bread recipe that I have loved.
Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork
In other news, I have been really into organizing lately. Nesting? This early? Who knows. I just know that I've cleaning and organized every closet in the house throwing away a ton of stuff and LOVING it! I even got out all my baby boy stuff and washed all of it for the first 6 months. Just want to be ready. I might get busy during the holidays, ya know? I'm getting a big excited. For the first time. I've tried not to really get attached yet because I'm still a bit worried, but that feeling is starting to go away and the excitement is setting in. How fun to have another little boy in our family. I'm thankful for that. Now, what to name him. Any suggestions?
Also, for fun, I set up a little photography studio in my basement. So come on over for a little photo shoot. It's pretty neat.
Other things I'm loving:
*my hot shower...nothing helps me feel better than a LONG shower.
*my corn bag.
*cute fall/winter boots
*KNEADERS-HOORAY
*Christmas MINT M&Ms are out. I may have purchased 4 bags. I couldn't find them last year. I am a treat hoarder.
*I have had a few clementines. They are still pretty expensive, but I've splurged a bit.
*reading books on the ipad--anybody have a favorite to recommend? It sits itself up and is lit so I don't leave my light on all night.
A few more phone pics to round out an all-over-the-place post.
USU blue and white game. We caught two balls signed by Big Blue which also got us 2 bags full of groceries from Macey's. Sa-weet!!
Playing the piano.
Friday night sleepovers.
Dad's girl. Loves to color.
That's all. Enjoy what remains of your weekend.




3 comments:
How fun your sister having twins! You're such a good mom and homemaker. Yay you!! I'm glad your baby is doing good :) Thinking about you.
Hey, thanks for the shout out! Luke is still trying to figure out how to sterilize his Leatherman for the cord-cuttings ....
Cute pics and kiddos, do you have any other names picked out?
Also, I'm totally clear after about 6 on Thursday, so keep me posted and I'll come over ....
I am missing you. Maybe it's the pumpkin weather or that it's almost your birthday or that your pregnant...either way I have been thinking a lot about you! Hope you and that baby are doing good!
Love ya!
Laura
Post a Comment