Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pinterest Projects

First, thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes.  I had a wonderful trip.  I will be blogging about it next.  I have a few things I want to remember about tofw and the weekend in general.  But first, I had to show you the productively crafty day I had.  Keep in mind, I haven't made a craft in months.  Lots of months.  So I had some pent up crafting energy.  So I headed to the store  (or my own stash) and set out to make a few fun projects from Pinterest.  They can all be found at my pinterest page which you can access with the little button at the top left of my blog.  Anyway...


 I wanted to make the shirts with only stuff I had on hand.  I think they still turned out pretty cute.
Felt Christmas Tree and Ornaments.  My girls played with this for over an hour and we haven't even made that many little ornaments yet or hung it on the wall.  Should be fun.
Cute owl corn bag.  I like corn in mine but you can use rice as well.  Easy.  Seriously.  I am less than skilled with my sewing machine.  I think I heat a corn bag every night in the fall and winter.

What fun projects have you been making from Pinterest?  I'll add them to my list.  I have at least 2 more scheduled for tomorrow.
1.  Boot socks to go with the cute boots I bought and LOVE!
2.  pj pants for the kids?
3.  too many projects!!!

3 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

when i get back on my feet i think we should get together and do a craft night, because i have been itching to do one on my pinterest crafts too. way cute stuff!

Stacy B said...

These are seriously cute!!

Jenny said...

Oh so cute! I found the pattern for the dolls i have been making on pinterest. Looked for months for a cute pattern. First day on pinterest and i found it...YAY! cutestdollsever.blogspot.com