Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just me again.

Don't worry, it's just me again.  I've been trying to take more pictures with my actual camera.  My sick summer made me camera lazy and I'm getting tired of phone pictures.  So don't be surprised if you see more of these little posts about mostly nothing.  I may not email about each one.  
So here we go.  We bought pumpkins today and look how cute they are.  Now I just need to decide if I want to paint them or glitter them or put them in nylons.  Did you see that on pinterest?  Pre-tty cute.  
 And here is my front door which I rather like.
 And lil halbert.  She's a crazy dream come true.
 And pretty Manna.  So into hair and make-up these days.  See that clip she added?  Wow.
Mike's brother is opening his mission call tonight and I'm getting my ultrasound tomorrow.  Exciting!  Stay tuned to find out what we're having.  I think I'm going to find out because I already think it's a girl and the majority of the votes told me to.  I guess we'll see if I'm right:)

3 comments:

Kira said...

I love your door much! I want to come and visit!

Jenny said...

Your door is so cute. Cant wait to hear Boy or Girl :)

Mindy said...

I think girl.
Cute pumpkins, I feel like I haven't taken any pictures this summer, not even on my phone. We are going up to the loop today to get the beginnings of the leaves changing though, so take that!

PS Love Manna's clip. Tell her I said so.