BOY!!! I was totally wrong! It was such a fun surprise. Mike whooped really loud. The ultrasound lady was laughing. I had really been thinking girl because I've been so sick and that is usually the case with the girls. This is so fun. Everything looked great. We are thrilled! I even think he looks a little like a boy. Sorry for the weird pictures. I took them with my phone.
It's sure a good thing I found out because I've been buying girl stuff already! I would have had the girl room all set up. What a fun day!
And Mike's little brother Tyler got his call to Ghana. It sounds so cool. It is a neat little town right on the coast with a temple and everything. He is in for a big adventure!
11 comments:
So happy for you!
WAHOOOOO!!!!! I'm so excited for your family! now Carter won't be outnumbered :) This is so great!
Hooray!!! So excited for you guys!! That is wonderful news. I'm so glad everything is working out so well. Good luck as you continue to battle the pregnancy sickness. I hope it tapers off soon.
wahoo!!! i am sooo excited for you. How fun for Carter to have a brother....yay...take back all the pink you have bought and echange it for blue ;o)
So fun to be surprised! A little boy will fit in nicely :) Congrats to you and Mike!
I'm so excited! Boys are so fun! He's darling already! Love the pics! Congratulations!
I'm so excited! Boys are so fun! He's darling already! Love the pics! Congratulations!
Congratulations! That's very exciting!!
Congrats! You're so lucky to have even numbers. I'm so happy for your little family. How fun for Carter to have a brother!
What a pleasant pleasant surprise! I am THRILLED for you!
Perfect! So, should we arrange the marriage now? I am so happy for you! I hope you got my email a couple of weeks ago. Congrats!
Post a Comment