So, I am probably the last person in the world to get a pinterest account. I had heard of it and looked a few times, but I really got into it the other day. It is quite fun. So check me out. I have a few fun fall ideas among many other things. And also, please tell me if you're on there so I can check you out.
pumpkin cream cheese truffles...yes, please.
What else? Well, I had a great day yesterday. It started out quite dismal but after a phone call to a great friend my day just turned around. Isn't if funny how someone else's perspective can be just what you needed to hear? It changed my day. And my week. The whole situation that was making me sad now seems different to me. It was really weighing on me but now I feel so much lighter. So after this great talk I went to the DI looking for a book and found a great one. And I read it. Hal played outside and I enjoyed my book. That's what is so great about fall weather. Cool in the evening so I sleep great but warms right up during the day so the kids can play and have fun outside if they want. We also got a smoothie. I love smoothies.
The afternoon was great because Savanna's little friend came over which kept the girls out of my hair and I made one of my favorite meals for dinner. Cream of Sweet potato soup with homemade breadsticks. It just screams fall. I also happen to have a few fall treats lying around if you need a pick me up. I was really in a baking mood the other day and made pumpkin cookies with caramel frosting, black licorice caramels, and a zucchini chocolate cake for Mike. That is how I show my love for him--baked goods.
For fhe Mike wanted to ride the city bus. I know, random. I stayed home to read my book for a bit before I met them up at the college for a little ice cream. Isn't it great how that worked out? They didn't want to ride the bus back so I got to go pick them up leaving me a little alone time. Mike's great like that.
So that's my good day. And here's how it ended. I hope you have a good day too.



2 comments:
YAY, I'm glad you're on Pinterest now. It's fun. I've gotten so many fun ideas there.
I'm glad you got a little alone time. Man we mom's need that once in a while don't we!
I'm in love with fall as well. It's not so blasted hot at night so that surely helps the pregnant women sleep better. :)
ps. your yard is going to look awesome!
I'm glad you're in a fall baking mood ... Lorien and I were just saying how we're craving some of your Karl Malones.
I love that you love pinterest, it's my favorite time-waster at work :)
Post a Comment