I also love our school schedule. Carter loves going. I love that he is with his friends all day and doesn't have to play when he gets home. Savanna wishes her school was every day. She loves wearing school clothes and fixing her hair and wearing lipgloss. This leaves me with just Hal for a few hours. It is so nice. She is so much fun when she's all by herself. And going to the store with one child is a dream!
ready for school and dance
Also, we got curbing and hydroseed. Now I just need somebody to come over and tell me what plants to get. I might just wait for next year. I am sick of the yard and I haven't even really helped. We also put our tramp in the ground. Next time I need a new house, remind me to get one with the yard finished. I really liked building, but I have really hated the yard.
When we went to the airport to get Adam we met the family in Salt Lake for breakfast first at a delicious little waffle place. Nearby we spotted this pig and I had to take a picture with the girls. They call me and lots of people Petunia lately--only they say Matunia. It is funny.
And in final canning news, I have done pickles and salsa along with my cc syrup and jelly. Pears are coming next week. I am in love with this. It is so fun.
Final thoughts: My big ultrasound is next week. I am trying to decide if I want to find out what we're having. (doing good, by-the-way). Do you find out? With Savanna I had the tech put the results in an envelope and we opened it at Christmas. I could do that again this year...or open it on my birthday (november)...or just wait and see...What should I do?? I have stuff for both so I would be ok either way. BUT, I really like to be organized and ready. What would you do?


7 comments:
Matunia...that is hilarious. I think you should find out!! But that's just because I'm excited to know. A surprise would be fun too:)
So you know I don't think you should find out, but I do know how you love to be organized. I say wait, it will be more fun, and babies only wear onsies and jammies at first anyway. You will have plenty of time to get it together!
i love fall and all the goodness that comes with it!! I have a recipe on my food blog under desserts-i want to say it's called pumpkin oatmeal squares or something like that-try em' they are to die for!!! Cute pictures, your yard is really coming together. I agree...next house....yard in!!!!
I have NEVER been able to wait. I have to know so i can plan. I have always thought it would be sooo much fun to find out when the baby is born. With Kash we didnt tell the family we were having an ultrasound. Braydens b day is dec. 24th so we had him open a little present that had the ultra sound pics and saying he was having a baby brother. It was fun cause no one saw it coming :)
Find out!!! :)
I seriously don't know how people DON'T find out. There's so much to be done before they arrive. I guess you're more patient than me.
Also, I love the picture of your kids at the top. Could they BE any cuter?!?
Hey Steph! I know you love fall! I've got a really good recipe for mini pumpkin chocolate chip muffins... I should send it to you. I bake them all, then put some in the freezer and pull them out whenever I'm feeling "pumpkin-ish". So glad your pregnancy is goin good! I think you should wait!! :) I don't think I ever could, but I really think it would be fun.. I know so many people around here that aren't finding out-- apparently the hardest part is getting past the ultrasound date (because you know you COULD find out if you wanted to), then after that they say it's not too bad to NOT know. Good luck! PS-- are you going sans medication again???
Post a Comment