Monday, July 18, 2011

Tangles.

Hair cut time for Savanna.  She is a pain in my hind end when it comes to fixing her hair.  I love to see it fixed pretty, but she BAWLS every day.  EVERY day.  It is such a traumatic thing for her because of her tender head. Do any of you have this problem?  What works for you?  I use my shampoo and conditioner on her and also a detangler.  We went to the little kid hair cut place to see if they had any suggestions.  They took 3 inches off and thinned her hair out because it is so thick.  I was wondering if that was contributing to her problem.  They fixed her hair so cute, sprayed glitter on it, gave her a balloon and a sucker, and showed me a new brush to help with tangles.  I really like Cookie Cutters for the kids.   


So we got some glitter as a reward for good behavior during hair fixing time, and the Knot Genie brush to help our tangles.  Wish us luck.
p.s. They have a free hair fixing class this Thursday evening if you want to come with me.

1 comment:

The Webber's said...

If we are around on Thursday, I will go to the class with you. We might be going to the rodeo but I'm not sure yet. I could use some hair help! Savanna's hair is always gorgeous! And, the 28th is great for us, so plan on it! We are super excited!!!