I needed a reason to smile today. Here's what I came up with.
A few other things:
I only remembered to shave one leg this morning in the shower. I am losing it, people. Seriously.
Savanna asked for an England Muffin. I guess that isn't that great, but I forgot all the other funny stuff they said today.
I am smiling too now! I love your posts..so cute. Can you believe it's almost fall? I am trying to restrain myself from breaking out the hot chocolate and cinnamon candles LOL! I told myself I would at least wait till the first day of school! If I were your neighbor I would send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils! Name that movie LOL! Then watch that movie...it's the perfect kick-start for fall! I am also going to read that book...finally!
2 comments:
I am smiling too now! I love your posts..so cute. Can you believe it's almost fall? I am trying to restrain myself from breaking out the hot chocolate and cinnamon candles LOL! I told myself I would at least wait till the first day of school! If I were your neighbor I would send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils! Name that movie LOL! Then watch that movie...it's the perfect kick-start for fall! I am also going to read that book...finally!
ha ha those are too cute.
Post a Comment