Thursday, July 7, 2011

Savanna strikes again!

In continuing with her little personality trait of persistence, Savanna decided that if Carter could ride a bike with 2 wheels then so could she.  Her new bike was a little tall, so she had daddy take the training wheels off her little bike and in about 10 minutes was riding all over.  She looked over at us and yelled, "I'm CWOOZIN".  I love her and her little good attitude.  
 And before I forget,  she's been quite enamored with gypsies as of late.  I think it comes from watching Hunchback.  She asked if gypsies live in our world (which sometimes means our city and sometimes means our state).  Then she asked if we could go see gypsies for her 5 year-old birthday.  Always thinking ahead, this one.

And I had to throw a picture in of little Hal and her messy face.  If you've been around her at all lately, she was probably wearing this exact get-up--her Dora nightgown.  She won't take it off.

3 comments:

Kylene said...

YAY for two wheels! She is adorable.

Alldredge Memories said...

Hurray for Savanna! I have the book but haven't found a free sec' this summer to read it! Lol! I am saving it for the first day of school! I would die for your mountains and cool weather about now...yucky heat! My kids can't even go outside...to hot! Enjoy it! Miss you guys!

Melissa Hernandez said...

go savanna!! Isabella still refuses to try her bike she got for her birthday, lol!