Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer Stuff

Wow.  I haven't written anything for quite some time.  Guess I haven't been feeling up to it.  Quite a bit has been going on though. We've had 2 weeks of swimming which the kids loved.  They are little fish.

 


Cousin Madi came to stay and taught Carter how to ride his bike without training wheels.  He never really loved riding his bike until now so this is great for him.  I haven't been great at taking pictures so I'll have to document this one sometime soon.  He's quite pleased with himself.

We had a few family reunions.  They are always fun.  Just been up to the usual summer things.
The highlight of my last week was a trip to Target.  That place makes me happy.  That's all for now.  Hope your summer is wonderful.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

How sad for you. I went to Target twice on Saturday...
The kiddos are adorable.
When are you coming down next? Lorien wants you to take some pictures of her little Inoke for an announcement.

bladenfamily said...

Oh Mind, I'm so jealous. I need to move! Does she really want pictures? I can come next weekend or the week after.

Kari said...

Thank You! Thank You, again!