Saturday, June 11, 2011

Messy kids and trampoline fun.

I feel like the children have been messy since summer started.  That's how it's supposed to be, right?
A few pictures jumping on the trampoline we just got a new mat for.  I remember begging my dad to put up the tramp every spring and summer.  I LOVED jumping on the trampoline.  I still do.  Except now I just  have to take more frequent potty breaks.  I have the kids to thank for that as well.  It's just fine.  I still love the feeling of flipping through the air.


 And in the spirit of full disclosure, the pictures are black and white because Savanna doesn't match.  I didn't say a word, I just don't want it forever documented...:)

And I know I haven't be a great blogger lately.  To prove it hasn't been all laziness, here are a few of my latest victims.
Brit's baby Isla.
Mandy's cute and chubby Parker
 My friend Julie's beautiful daughter Bailey.

9 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

cute and i love your most recent photo shoots, cute!!

Kylene said...

I love the trampoline too! Lovely, lovely pic's.

Alec and Emily said...

So fun. I love summer. I love the pictures too. you do an awesome job!

The Webber's said...

Gotta love the tramp! I hope we can play someday! This sick crap stinks!!! The pictures you took are awesome! Good job! I still need some more photo lessons!

Tami said...

Your pics are awesome! I wish we lived close, we would have so much fun... ;) St. Louis was so long ago!

Kari said...

Oh my goodness - Isla's picture is beautiful! I'm stealing it off your site right now! :)

Melissa said...

If only I could jump like you !! Pics look awesome--love the first one.

Mindy said...

I love the tramp. I've been debating putting ours back in the ground and getting a new mat ...
And cute pictures also.

Clark Family said...

Love the pictures. And I am super impressed I can't even get on a trampoline, dang kids!