This past week was spent traipsing all over Utah.
We started with a camping trip in Central Utah. The kids loved it. Mindy and Lucas took us because they are quite good at camping and I'm not at all-by choice. Carter woke up at 5 in the morning to tell me how much he loved it and it was the best day ever.
Then we spend a day in Ephraim at a family reunion. No pictures.
Then off to Vernal to visit some cousins. Loved the Dino museum.
If you've never seen Hal run, you really should. It's a hoot!I think the kids played in the backyard for 7 hours this day. It was amazing.





3 comments:
Where did you camp, looks fun. I want to go there. Next, I love that you made the pic b&w cause she doesn't match. I would so do that. Next, I love that you have to pee when you jump on the tramp, I can no longer jump rope or do jumping jacks... I so blame that on my children too!
Sounds like fun-better than Disneyland! These are the trips your kids will remember :)
I'm so glad we went ... maybe next time you can stay home and we'll just take the kiddos.
Post a Comment