Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

I can't believe Carter is already done with Kindergarten.  This year was so fast.  Here are my favorite pictures from their little program.  They sang a bunch of cute songs, girls did the hula, boys did a poi ball dance, and they finished with the Virginia Reel.  Ha.  It was pretty cute.  
 He is sitting by his special friend Samantha.  She is on his right if you're looking at the picture.  They were dance partners too.  He REALLY likes her.  She's so cute.  I love her hair.


 See?  Samantha's hair is really cute.


Miss Renee.  Probably one of the cutest teachers of all time.  
Me and my grown-up kid.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I love it. He's so old... and Samantha is really cute, he should totally go for her.

Kourtney said...

Yea for Carter! I can't believe our kids are so old! He is so cute, Tristan asked me the other day if we could 'go visit the other Carter. You know, not the one at church(Carter Hood), the Carter with the sisters'! We miss you guys!

The Webber's said...

Cute pics! I should have had you take some of Logan - Mine did not turn out good. I've got to get a zoom lense for my camera for the next program they do. Thanks for the run! It was great for me!

Kylene said...

So fun! I love little kid graduations. Cute, cute pic's!