We are so proud of Mike. He graduated yesterday from USU with his Master's Degree in MIS. He has really worked hard and we are so happy he doesn't have homework anymore! Way to go, Mikey!
Hooray! Congrats to Mike! And thanks to Mike for being a super study buddy for Ben :) Only one more semester and we'll finally be done as well! Yippee!
Congrats Mike! That's great, what an accomplishment...for you both! Ruth said that she saw you at the graduation...wish it would've been me. I've really been missing you lately. I love my ward, but we just 'clicked' and I miss that. Anyways...Way to go Mike :)
5 comments:
yay mike...congrat's!
Hooray! Congrats to Mike! And thanks to Mike for being a super study buddy for Ben :) Only one more semester and we'll finally be done as well! Yippee!
Congratulations!!!
Yippee! Way to go, Mike! I love ya!
Congrats Mike! That's great, what an accomplishment...for you both! Ruth said that she saw you at the graduation...wish it would've been me. I've really been missing you lately. I love my ward, but we just 'clicked' and I miss that. Anyways...Way to go Mike :)
Post a Comment