Carter turned 6 yesterday. We spent the weekend in St. George playing in the sun, hiking, and playing with friends. It's weekends like this that have me wondering why we left. Really.
Her faces kill me.
Carter got 3 different birthday cakes. Lucky kid. Thanks, as usual, to our wonderful families and friends that celebrated with us and made everything special for him.
Things to remember:
Halle kept asking when we'd be to Curious George (St. George). hehe
Splash pads are really so fun.
St. George was just the right temperature.
Oh, how wonderful is Target?? Especially if you are by yourself and your AMAZING husband took the kids to the park!!
Cousin Brandt's wedding was beautiful.
We really, really like hanging out with cool people like Sorenson family. We miss you a lot.
Carter got great presents from everybody. Even the Star Wars Legos that took ME 1 hour to put together. The huge hug and thank you I earned made it more than worth it. Carter finally thinks I'm cool.
Halle has bandaids all over her because that is what the Easter Bunny brought her for Easter. She was always stealing mine so I got her a box of Strawberry Shortcake bandaids. These particular bandaids have been on since Easter. She won't let me take them off.
Mindy and Lucas always bring great cakes. This particular one turned everybody's tongue VERY blue.
It was a fun surprise to see Erik from StL! Too bad his family wasn't with him.
Final thought: I really have a lot of fun doing things as a family.
St. George, hope to see you again soon.








9 comments:
Happy Birthday Kid-O! See you soon!
Glad it was a fun trip and birthday! Can't wait to see you guys!
Just today my girls were begging me to take them to st. george. I'm so glad you guys could have such a fun weekend! Maybe we'll get there someday soon!
he is such a QT..I am wondering why we didn't extend our vacation down in st. george by a month or two, too. it's rediculous up north, I swear winter will be here forever!!! Can't wait to see you guys and play!
Happy Birthday to your little man. Splash parks are awesome! My girls love them. Lovely pic's! They make me want to go to St. George.
Sooo glad that you had fun in St.g, but then again, how can you NOT have fun there? I agree, WHY did we ever leave? They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but St. G is pretty freaking cool and I can't believe we ever lived there. Happy Bday Carter! Told you so about the LEGOS..lol! We will get together soon at the Splash park in Providence and PRETEND that we are at the one at the Library Park in downtown St. G. I will call you after I get home from Europe.
so fun and so cute :) Loved all the pictures ;) I hope you make a book out of your blog or have something that you print these fun photos with :) You're fantastic!
Hey, Steph, what or where is that water park that your kids are playing at in the picture?
This park is downtown by the Library in ST. George and it is SO fun. But I know of TON more if you're going down there and need a park to play at! Email me if you need directions!
Stephaniebladen@gmail.com
Post a Comment