Monday, May 23, 2011

Lovin' me some instagrams

 So, securing his position in the running for Husband of the Year, Michael got me an iphone for our anniversary even though he knew we already went on a trip and were just supposed to just enjoy lunch together that day.  I was thrilled!  I always just get the free phone because not many people call or text me.  I have a phone phobia.  I HATE calling people on the phone.  Hate it.  Anyway, I have been LOVING my new phone.  One of my favorite little apps is INSTAGRAMS.  You just add little filters to the pictures, but I really like the look of it.  Here are a few from the last few days.  All pictures taken with my brand-spankin-new, shiny, pretty, iphone!
p.s. What are your favorite apps?




4 comments:

Kari said...

I'm loving that app too - I'll have to try it on the pad. Thanks for a fun weekend! Let's arrange your trip out here! :)

Stacy B said...

Cute! I love the ones that look like our old kid photos from the 80's!

Shanna said...

Way too much technology for me!

Tami said...

My hubby got me an iphone for mother's day 2 years ago-I also was a cheap phone person. Before you know it, you'll be texting (it's so easy!), downloading apps, reading your scriptures from it at church and other general techie craziness :) Have fun!