Carter had a great time at his first soccer game. He ran around the field hopping and jumping. He would look over with a huge grin because he was having so much fun. He has a great little team of kids from our ward. And I sadly admit--I have a sore throat today from yelling. I hope I'm not one of THOSE moms. :) It is just highly frustrating to watch them all run around in a clump. I guess that's to be expected. Now all we need is some actual Spring weather and we'd be in business.
Hal is VERY disappointed she's not on the team. She marched around with her hands on her hips kicking it to daddy over and over. She may be the actual soccer player in the family. Savanna sat under the umbrella with her friend Rylee and talked about girly things.



6 comments:
I love it. Hal is my fave. Carter looks totally awesome in his soccer gear ...
I think I am going to be "one of those moms" too!
Love those! Evan is equally jealous that he is not playing. He and Hal can play pass when we visit. :)
How fun! I am so looking forward to my kids and them playing sports. Tiger is in karate and it was fun for a bit but I think he would have a lot more fun running around playing something. So cute. I love how your little girl wanted to play and your other one was talking girl talk. Such cute kids, Stephanie.
Love the pics, what lens are you using? (I'm learning...:)
Please post a schedule of games...It would be fun to come and watch
Post a Comment