I was a little hesitant at first, but these are actually really tasty. My kids love them. Give them a try! My particular favorite is the coconut. They have these in Plain as well but I love the hint of sweetness with the Vanilla flavor.
What is your favorite new thing I should try?
5 comments:
I'm kind of sad that you haven't tried these until now ... put them over a bowl of fruit also.
You should try Justin's all-natural chocolate peanut butter. It's a little spendy, and I could only find it at the health food store, but it's SO good on toast. Or a crepe. You can try it next time you're at my house.
http://www.justinsnutbutter.com/
I've heard such good things about Silk milk! Where do you buy it? It has way less calories than other milk. I am excited to try it!
Mine is more of a recipe that we've become obsessed with. We have this 1-2 times a week for breakfast. It is a knock-off of a smoothie they sell at Jamba Juice:
Chunky Strawberry Topper
1/2 cup of Milk
4 Tbsp of Light Plain Yogurt
4 Tbsp of peanut butter
1/4 cup of granola
1 cup of frozen strawberries
1 frozen banana
1 tsp of honey/agave
I double this for our family. We also put dried blueberries or the kids like any kind of cereal on top.
3 things my kids snack on regularly that I feel good about (we get them all from Costco): Dried Mangos, Sunsweet One Prunes, and Fruit Leather. They are all better than they sound. :)
Have you tried them?
I've been getting daring for me & have purchased the Agave sweetener. So far I've only tried it in my smoothies, but I like it a lot. I want to try it in baking, but I'm not sure how to in cookies where the recipe uses br. sugar also. I could use the Agave in sub. for the white sugar but what about the brown? Have you used Agave? If so, what would you do for the br. sugar?? Maybe I should just use a diff. recipe w/out br. sugar.
Post a Comment